If you have a small business, and you are not ranking for your own name in the top of search results, then you have a problem.
Usually i would suggest you use a Search Engine Optimization company (like us) , but saying small business often means that most of you can’t afford to pay for SEO service, or it’s basically not worth it in your opinion!
I’ll make it easier for you, i’ll share with you (FOR FREE) some tips that can make a big difference in the position of your site in search results.
Here’s the 5 easy steps:
- Make sure you have a title for your main page, and the title contain your company name (many websites are left with no title, or with the title home …).
- Have your actual company name on the main page! i know it’s obvious but many forget to mention their company name even once.
- Make sure your company name is in the meta description of the site.
- Don’t use a none related URL, if your company name is banana don’t put your website on www.tomato.com.
- Don’t put hundreds of links to the internet directories.